Xamarin.IOS How to use asset Asset Catalogs
Using Asset Catalogs[edit | edit source]
To use an Asset Catalog, you need to do the following:
- Double-click the Info.plist file in the Solution Explorer to open it for editing.
- Scroll down to the App Icons section.
- From the Source dropdown list, ensure AppIcons is selected.
- From the Solution Explorer, double-click the Assets.xcassets file to open it for editing.
- Select AppIcons from the list of assets to display the Icon Editor.
- Either click on given icon type and select an image file for the required type/size or drag in an image from a folder and drop it on the desired size.
- Click the Open button to include the image in the project and set it in the xcasset.