Scope of application[edit source]
Information collection[edit source]
When we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information related to you. The collection of information is to provide you with better, better and more personalized services. The way we collect information is as follows:
Information you provide[edit source]
The information you fill in and/or submit when you register for an account and/or use and pay for the related services we provide, including your name, gender, nationality, language, occupation, education, age, ID number, phone number, electronic Email, address, hobbies, payment account and related additional information (such as your province and city, postal code, etc.).
The shared information you provide to other parties through our services, and the information stored when you use our services.
Information collected during your use of the service[edit source]
In order to provide and optimize the services you need, we may collect information about your use of the services. Such information includes:
- When you use our services or visit our platform webpages, we automatically receive and record the information on your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, language used, and date of access And time, software and hardware characteristics information, and web page records you require; if you download or use our client software or its affiliates, or visit a mobile web page to use our platform services, we may read the information related to your location and Information related to mobile devices, including but not limited to device model, device identification code, operating system, resolution, telecom operator, etc.;
- Log information refers to the technical information that the system may automatically collect through cookies or other methods when you use our services to determine your country and language;
- Information searched or browsed when using our services, such as web search terms you use, URL addresses of social media pages you visit, and other information and content details that you browse or request when using our services;
- Information about your communication through our services, such as communication account number, and communication time, data and duration;
- The information (metadata) contained in the content you share through our services, such as the date, time or location of shooting or recording;
- Information provided and recorded when using our services, including but not limited to purchasing courses, etc.
Our cookies do not collect additional information on your computer browser or hard drive. Most browsers have the option to refuse to store data on your computer to Cookies. You can modify the acceptance level of Cookies or refuse our Cookies. However, we do not recommend that you set this option, because this action may be affected in some cases. Affect your safe access to our related websites and use of the services we provide.
Use of information[edit source]
Because the collection of your information is to provide you with services and improve the quality of services, in order to achieve this purpose, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- Provide you with the various services you use, and design, maintain and improve these services;
- When we provide services, it is used for identity verification, customer service, security prevention, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
- According to your needs, region, age, occupation, language ability, background, interests, learning preferences, etc., match your learning guidance consultant and learning content;
- Analyze your use of our services, so that we can better understand how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your personalized needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized help and instructions, or You and other users respond in other ways;
- Recommend to you content that may be of interest to you, including but not limited to sending you product and service information, or showing you personalized third-party promotional information through the system, or with our partners with your consent Share information so they can send you information about their products and services;
Fourth, information sharing[edit source]
We assume the obligation to keep your information confidential and will not sell or rent any of your information.
Information protection[edit source]
In order to protect your information security, we strive to take various reasonable physical, electronic and managerial security measures to protect your information, so that your information will not be leaked, damaged or lost, including but not limited to SSL, information encryption Access control for storage and data centres. We have also adopted strict management of employees or outsourced personnel who may have access to your information, including but not limited to taking different authority controls according to different positions, signing confidentiality agreements with them, and monitoring their operations. We will provide corresponding security measures to protect your information in accordance with existing technologies and provide reasonable security guarantees. We will try our best to prevent your information from being leaked, damaged or lost.
Your account has a security protection function, please keep your account and password information properly. We will use security measures such as backing up to other servers and encrypting user passwords to ensure that your information is not lost, abused and altered. Despite the aforementioned security measures, at the same time, please understand that there is no "perfect security measure" on the information network.
Protection of minors[edit source]
We also do not need to bear any responsibility in the following situations:
All content published on wikiod.com, including text, pictures, audio, video, software, programs, and web page layout design, are created by registered users of the site, hosted or collected online.
The content provided on this site is only for personal study, research or appreciation. We do not guarantee the correctness of the content. The risks associated with using the content of this site have nothing to do with this site.