Laravel Useful links
In this topic, you can find useful links to improve your Laravel skills or extend your knowledge.
Laravel Ecosystem[edit | edit source]
- Laravel Scout - Laravel Scout provides a simple, driver-based solution for adding full-text search to your Eloquent models.
- Laravel Passport - API authentication without a headache. Passport is an OAuth2 server that's ready in minutes.
- Homestead - The official Laravel development environment. Powered by Vagrant, Homestead gets your entire team on the same page with the latest PHP, MySQL, Postgres, Redis, and more.
- Laravel Cashier - Make subscription billing painless with built-in Stripe and Braintree integrations. Coupons, swapping subscriptions, cancellations, and even PDF invoices are ready out of the box.
- Forge - Provision and deploy unlimited PHP applications on DigitalOcean, Linode, & AWS.
- Envoyer - Zero Downtime PHP Deployment.
- Valet - A Laravel development environment for Mac minimalists. No Vagrant, no Apache, no fuss.
- Spark - Powerful SaaS application scaffolding. Stop writing boilerplate & focus on your application.
- Lumen - If all you need is an API and lightning fast speed, try Lumen. Itâs Laravel super-light.
- Statamic - A true CMS designed to make agencies profitable, developers happy, and clients hug you.
Education[edit | edit source]
- Laracasts - Learn practical, modern web development, through expert screencasts.
- Laravel News - Stay up to date with Laravel with Laravel News.
- Laravel.io - Forum with open-source code.