Ionic tutorial[edit | edit source]
Ionic mainly focuses on the appearance and experience, as well as the UI interaction with your application, and is especially suitable for the development of HTML5 mobile applications based on the Hybird mode.
Ionic is a lightweight mobile phone UI library with features such as fast speed, modern interface, and beautiful appearance. In order to solve the problem of slow running of some other UI libraries on mobile phones, it directly abandoned the support of versions below IOS6 and Android4.1 to obtain a better user experience.
Ionic features[edit | edit source]
- 1.ionic is based on Angular grammar, simple and easy to learn.
- 2. Ionic is a lightweight framework.
- 3. Ionic perfectly integrates the next-generation mobile framework, supports the features of Angularjs, MVC, and the code is easy to maintain.
- 4. Ionic provides a beautiful design and builds applications through SASS. It provides a lot of UI components to help developers develop powerful applications.
- 5. Ionic focuses on native, so you can't see the difference between hybrid apps and native
- 6. Ionic provides powerful command line tools.
- 7. The ionic performance is superior and the running speed is fast.
What do you need to know before learning this tutorial?[edit | edit source]
Before learning this tutorial, you need to understand the following basic knowledge:
- Java script
[edit | edit source]
ionic official website:
ionic official documentation:
Git hub address: