Getting started with bigcommerce
Getting Started with BigCommerce
Go to the BigCommerce homepage.
Enter a store name in the field labeled Create your store name, then click Start my free trial now.
Your store name can be changed at any time after starting your trial.
- Fill out the new trial store form, then click Create my store now.
Once your trial is created you’ll be prompted to log in for the first time.
- Enter the email address and password you set when creating your trial, then click Log In.
When you login to the Developer Portal to get OAuth credentials for the first time, you’ll be prompted to authorize the Developer Portal application.
- To obtain these credentials, click My Apps in this site’s upper-right-hand corner, and log in to your BigCommerce account.
- Once inside the Developer Portal, click Create an app. You can provide any name you’d like, such as “Test”.
- Click View Client ID in order to obtain your Client Secret and Client ID.